1. Therefore I will give thanks to You, O Lord, among the nations, and I will sing praises to Your name.
2. Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples. Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; speak of all His wonders.
1 Chronicles 16:8-9
3. You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness, that my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.
4. I shall give thanks to You, for You have answered me, and You have become my salvation.
5. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; wonderful are Your works, and my souls knows it very well.
6. Now one of them, when he saw that he had been healed, turned back, glorifying God with a loud voice, and he fell on his face at His feet, giving thanks to Him. And He was a Samaritan.
7. The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law; but thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:56-57
8. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful…Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.
Colossians 3:15, 17
9. Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
10. Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.
via EHC International www.ehc.org